|Overall Site Review||No Ratings|
|Singles Matching System||No Ratings|
|Sexy Singles Meter||No Ratings|
|Dating Site Features||No Ratings|
|Review of Costs||No Ratings|
|Find Love Rating||No Ratings|
Itsjustlunch.com is a dating and matchmaking service that pairs busy singles with partners that fit their requirements. The company arranges lunch dates or after work drinks for laid back and stress free first meetings. The following itsjustlunch.com review will reveal our impression using the service.
A woman whose engagement had recently fallen apart formed the company in 1991. She experienced great difficulties meeting single, educated, professional men, and found that the ideal place to meet like-minded people was on a lunch date or for after work drinks. She found this to be a more stress free and convenient time and environment for busy individuals.
Thus, she saw the need for a service that could arrange this type of date for working professional singles.
The way the service works is interested singles can call or email to arrange a confidential interview with an Its Just Lunch consultant.
This is where they discuss what kind of person they are looking for, what their interests are, and what positive or negative experiences they have had in the past in order to determine which types of people would be a suitable match.
After the interview, itsjustlunch.com researches their database and comes up with a match based on the client’s criteria.
IJL then contacts the client to discuss the match they have found. If the client agrees, the company arranges a lunch time date or after work drinks for both parties, and all the two clients have to do is show up and meet.
It’s Just Lunch claims to have arranged over 2 million dates and thousands of marriages and long-term relationships. In addition, the company has branched out to hundreds of cities in the US, as well as Canada, Australia, Singapore, Bangkok, Ireland and the Dominican Republic.
In addition, they offer a blog with articles jam packed with dating tips and advice.
Overall, despite some negative reviews, It’s Just Lunch is a well-established matchmaking business that arranges fun and easy lunch and after work dates for busy singles in many cities across the US and worldwide.
They have 19 years of experience in this business, and it cannot be disputed that they have in fact been responsible for many marriages and happy pairings.
Good Dating Site Features
- Well established and experienced. With 19 years in the business, this company must be doing something right.
- 100 cities worldwide. Numerous branches mean more opportunities for travelers or those that move to new areas to continue their services in a new city. In addition, the company has a much wider network to work with.
- Comprehensive service. IJL arranges everything between pairs, so clients don’t have to worry about choosing a meeting place or time.
- Encouraged feedback. The company suggests that pairs contact IJL after the date with feedback so they can see what works, and/or fine tune the next match if need be.
- Useful blog. The IJL blog has great advice for what to do and not to do on dates, as well as general singles and dating information.
Bad Dating Site Features
- Expensive. Many people who submit an itsjustlunch.com Review complain about the price of the service. Quotes range anywhere from $200 a date up to $2,600 for a six-month membership.
- No refunds. The company does not return fees paid, even if the dates or matches are unsatisfactory.
- Only in cities. Although IJL has a wide range of branches across many countries, they only operate in cities; so rural singles may find it difficult to use their services.
- Mixed reviews. Some IJL clients give a highly positive itsjustlunch.com Review, while others complain about the high price and poor matchmaking.