|Overall Site Review|
|Singles Matching System|
|Sexy Singles Meter|
|Dating Site Features|
|Review of Costs|
|Find Love Rating|
Looking for Jewish singles online? JDate is the top faith based dating site for jewish singles with over 600,000 active singles and averaging over 10,000 singles online at any given time. The high quality membership database includes local Jewish singles in all the major US cities and a nearly even ratio of men to women.
The available Jewish singles that can be found on JDate are well educated, sexy, and affluent, and it is not difficult to find an attractive and interesting partner with the easy to use, traditional singles dating site features such as chat, winks, and instant messaging. You can look for Jewish singles based on how often they go to Synagogue, or by more traditional online dating criteria.
JDate has become a Jewish foundation community and one can search by ethnicity including, Ashkenazi and Sephardic, or by faith Orthodox, Hassidic, Conservative, Modern Orthodox, Reform and Secular. Members share a foundation of similar faith and culture, but that is only the starting point as members look to make new friends, meet business contacts and find love.
Special Offer - JDate offers a standard subscription plan that is a value with a 6 month subscription at $19.99 a month, and for an additional $2 a month you can feature your profile to really increase the success rate of your Jewish singles search. 21/aug/2009
Good Dating Site Features
- JDate offers one of the best member ratios available with male singles and female singles in a dead heat.
- Upgrade features enable you to feature your singles profile for more visibility.
- Our review staff found the quality of single members to be very high.
- The dating site features a easy to use instant message system that can make keeping in contact with your chosen singles easy.
Bad Dating Site Features
- Our singles dating review staff found the highest concentration of members in the big cities, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago etc., and some rural areas have fewer local singles than we would have liked.